What are cookies called in UK?

Cookie or Biscuit In the U.K., the only “cookie” is a chocolate chip cookie. In the U.S., biscuits are buttery, flaky and often times covered in gravy or served with honey butter. However, a biscuit in the U.K. and a cookie in the U.S. are inherently the same thing.May 24, 2017

All categories