Center (C) is a position in gridiron football. The center is the innermost lineman of the offensive line on a football team’s offense. The center is also the player who passes (or “snaps”) the ball between his legs to the quarterback at the start of each play.
More Stat Sheets
Derrick Henry Rushing
|1||Derrick Henry *+||17|
NFL running back rankings 2021
- Christian McCaffrey, Panthers (5-11, 205 pounds)
- Dalvin Cook, Vikings (5-11, 210 pounds)
- Derrick Henry, Titans (6-3, 247 pounds)
- Alvin Kamara, Saints (5-10, 215 pounds)
- Aaron Jones, Packers (5-9, 208 pounds)
- Nick Chubb, Browns (5-11, 227 pounds)
- Saquon Barkley, Giants (5-11, 233 pounds)
This is where a fullback comes in. One of the biggest differences between halfbacks and fullbacks is the task of blocking on a run. While running backs often receive the handoff, a fullback has other duties during the play. “Their responsibilities usually lean more heavily into blocking and receiving,” Rea says.