For an under 2.5 goal back to win the match must finish with two or less goals. For an over 2.5 goals bet to win the match must finish with three or more goals. You don’t need to predict the correct score, just whether or not three or more goals will be scored.
Tips to Win on soccer betting
- Follow a Tipster. Following a good tipster can increase your chances of winning.
- Try Matched Betting.
- Consider Arbitrage Opportunities.
- Take the Small Profits.
- Understand All Betting Markets.
- Track Your Bets.
- Never Bet With Your Gut.
- Keeping a betting record.
- The favourite doesn't always win.
- Don't just stick to one bookmaker – shop around.
- The fewer selections, the better.
- Avoid the temptation of odds-on prices.
- Consider the less obvious markets.
- Make sure you understand the markets.
- Don't bet with your heart.
- Pick your moment.
What is it called when you get 4 goals in soccer? When a player scores 4 goals, some of the terms used include poker, haul or a super hat trick. This depends on which country you're from. The term 'poker' supposedly originates from Spain. However, they use hat trick to describe 3 goals too.Feb 12, 2021
The concept is simple - you bet on the amount of cards and/or corners in a football match, rather than going for a typical final result, over 2.5 goals or BTTS market (90 minutes only). If a player receives 2 yellow cards he'll automatically receive a red, the total booking points for this would equal 35 points.
These 3 Football Leagues Are the Easiest to Bet On
- MLS (Major League Soccer) in the USA – Best types of bets: Anytime scorers, over/under, futures.
- Spanish La Liga – best bet types: futures, first half spreads, exact score bets.
- Dutch Eredivisie – Best types of bets: Moneyline, spread bets.
What Leagues Do You Offer Over 2.5 Goals Stats for?
- Austria – A-League.
- Belgium – First Division A.
- Brazil – Serie A.
- England – Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two & Conference.
- Finland – Veikkausliiga.
- France – Ligue 1 & Ligue 2.
- Germany – Bundesliga & 2. Bundesliga.
- Greece – Superleague.
Over/under 2.5 goals is the most common market as far as the football matches are concerned, meaning that you can bet on over 2.5 goals to be scored (you win if there are three or more goals scored) or under 2.5 goals (you win if there are two goals scored or less).Sep 5, 2011