Professional sports bettors rarely sustain a long-term winning percentage higher than 55 percent, and it’s often as low as 53 or 54 percent.
How To Win The Jackpot
- Choose Jackpots with Better Odds. Not all jackpots are born equal, meaning some are easier to strike it rich in than others.
- Join a Syndicate. It's a known fact that 20% of all lottery jackpots are won by syndicates.
- Make System Bets.
- Pick Random Numbers.
- Play More Often.
Start looking for value, and test things that look like they might work. Eliminate the things that don't work and keep building on the things that do. Combine this with smart betting choices, and you can quickly learn how to win an extra three games out of every 100 you bet on.Dec 5, 2017
18 Tips for Successful Betting
- The psyche plays an important role.
- Each bettor should be knowledgeable to the point of being an expert.
- Not underestimating the quality of the quota.
- Bet heights should remain stable.
- Sports betting is a long-term hobby.
- There should always be a limit.